Slip & Fall Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout VA, WV, & SC
After slipping or tripping and falling in a public place or on someone else’s private property, you may face painful realities, including:
- A medical emergency
- Ongoing medical and therapy costs
- Lingering effects of a head injury, spinal injury or broken bone
- Loss of income if you are unable to work as before
- Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other types of debilitating emotional pain
Seeking the medical care you need is the first, most important step. Then, seeking the help of an attorney knowledgeable in this area is advised.
Advocacy From An Experienced Personal Injury Legal Team
At Headley Law Firm LLC in Morgantown, West Virginia, and Daniel Island, South Carolina, we have helped many individuals with the legal process involved with getting compensation for a slip-and-fall injury. Contacting us right away means we will instigate a prompt investigation into your accident so we can obtain ample evidence as to how the accident happened and who was responsible.
Types Of Slip-And-Fall Cases We Handle
We take pride in handling complex cases, many of which are referred to our firm by other lawyers. Our attorneys have helped those in accidents involving:
- Falls in supermarkets, shopping centers, office buildings and parking lots
- Falls on stairs and defective flooring in apartment complexes, college dormitories and assisted living facilities
- Falls on cracked sidewalks or sidewalks containing sudden, unmarked level changes
- Elevator and escalator accidents
We handle your cases not only in Virginia and South Carolina but also in West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
One-On-One Support From An Injury Lawyer Is Guaranteed
When you hire Headley Law Firm LLC, you can count on abundant one-on-one collaboration between you and a real lawyer, from start to finish. We have an experienced support team and often utilize outside third parties and experts. But, a lawyer at our firm will always be the frontperson handling your case, never a paralegal or secretary.
For Premises Liability Representation, Turn To A Trusted Local Law Firm
We offer free consultations and represent injured people on a contingency basis. That means you will not owe us attorney fees until your verdict or settlement is paid out.
To get started, call 843-970-9829 or complete our simple online form.
If your loved one passed away after a fall injury, we have experience handling wrongful death claims.
Free consultations provided.