Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout SC, WV & VA
We Pursue Medical Malpractice Claims That Others Will Not
Medical malpractice is an area of the law that many trial lawyers avoid because:
- Proving malpractice can be difficult and expensive.
- Some attorneys don’t want to burn bridges with the medical profession.
- Many law firms simply do not have the resources to pursue complex cases.
Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Have The Skill And Resources To Fight For You
On the other hand, Headley Law Firm LLC, with law offices in Daniel Island, South Carolina, and Morgantown, West Virginia has the knowledge, skill and resources to investigate negligence claims against medical professionals. We often find the keys to successful recoveries for our clients who turn to us after suffering harm through:
- Emergency room (ER) errors
- Medication errors on the part of prescribing doctors, pharmacies or nursing care facilities that administer prescribed medicines to residents
- Diagnostic errors, including failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of a stroke, a heart attack, or prostate or breast cancer
- Surgical errors, such as when the wrong part of the body is operated on, a foreign instrument is left in the body or careless procedures cause damage to organs or nerves
- OB-GYN errors, including those leading to birth injuries
Call Us for a FREE Medical Malpractice Case Evaluation
Our medical malpractice lawyers have built a reputation for our ability to get results. With offices in Daniel Island, South Carolina, and Morgantown, West Virginia we are here to help you. We serve clients throughout West Virginia, South Carolina, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, including Berkeley County, Charleston County, Williamsburg County, and Dorchester County. Contact us for a FREE case evaluation.
Steps: Investigate, Then Advocate
Determining what caused a medical error and who was to blame in a complex medical malpractice case can be challenging. It is our driving force when we investigate the facts about medication, surgical or other medical mistakes.
We prepare every case as if for trial. This usually means bringing medical experts on board. Our thorough preparation and compelling legal arguments have earned us a reputation among clients and colleagues.
When our clients’ legal opponents pay attention, they realize we will go to court if we must. Will your case demonstrate once again the power of our detailed investigation and analysis? We will do what it takes to present the most compelling case on your behalf through well-documented demands in negotiations, in mediation or at trial.
Our Goal: Your Recovery
If we agree to take your case and develop a medical malpractice claim or lawsuit on your behalf, it will mean that we are convinced that you have a strong case. We will work hard to obtain the compensation you need for further medical care, replacement of lost wages, other expenses, and pain and suffering.
Reach Out To Our Team Today. Free Consultations.
Please do not delay if you suspect medical malpractice and resulting illness or injury. Request a free initial consultation by calling 843-970-9829 or sending an email through this website.
Serving all of Virginia, West Virginia, South Carolina, Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania.